Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maps Gone

Spent the last ~hour working on a map, only to switch to another map, to find my first one gone. Is it completely gone or recoverable somehow? Using the following browser settings Operating System Windows Windows 7 Web Browser Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Java Script Enabled Flash Version 25.0-1 Cookies Enabled
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
As a pro member, you have access to the  rollback function. Try that and let me know how it goes!
It rolled it back to earlier this evening, but still no trace of the map I was working on 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Alright. I'll get a dev to take a look and see what they can come up with. In the mean time, are you having any more issues with maps not saving, or did this seem to be an isolated incident?
Gid
Roll20 Team
When you were creating your map, Game Master, did you see a red box appear at the top of the screen warning of a "Connection Interruption"?