Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not just me?

Edited 1490466979
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
I can't seem to scroll through journal entries in mobile browsers. I've tried two different android devices.   edit: now three devices. Scrolling on the 3rd is very sporadic and opens several handouts in the process
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hello Justin! Sorry for the delayed response. Officially, Roll20 supports the latest stable desktop versions of Firefox and Chrome, as well as tablet support for pro members.  That being said, I personally use my phone quite a bit to access my games, and I've found the trick to scrolling through journal entries is to do it on the left edge of the journal section, right where it would meet the map.
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Thank you for the response. As pro member I have used the android app as well with minor success. As far as on the mobile browser I have discovered that using the 2-finger method works slightly more consistent but still ends up opening entries that were unintended.