Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro question: rolling multiple times.

I want to make macro that let me roll damage number of times i need. What i mean is i have something like this  &{template:default}{{name=XXX}} {{Shooting=[[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] }} {{Wild Die=[[1d6!+2+?{Modifier|0}]]}} {{Note=XXX}} and this roll for me 3 times always i want to choose how many times it roll, for example i hit 6 times and is wold look like this &{template:default}{{name=XXX}} {{Shooting=[[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] [[1d12!+3+?{Modifier|0}]] }} {{Wild Die=[[1d6!+2+?{Modifier|0}]]}} {{Note=XXX}} so is there a way to make it that i can chose how many times i roll ? Sorry for poor english.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Without an API script (which requires that the campaign creator have a Pro subscription), your only option would be to use a long (possibly  nested ) roll query, specifying a separate  query option for each possible number of damage rolls you might have.
you could use a whispered chat button and then hit the button however many times you need.

Edited 1490388367
Or create the whole thing within a Query that asks how many times you want to roll it. Would work great with PowerCards.