Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Experienced DMs/players for creative help

I'm currently working on fleshing out a homebrew world I'd made some time ago and could use experienced players and/or DMs to bounce ideas off of. My current resources are either unavailable or unreliable. Let me know if you'd like to help!
Sounds like fun. What do you need?

Edited 1490458138
The strange masked man enters the room. "I can give you all the knowledge you seek. For a small price. And worrie not, for i have no need for money. The price will come latter." He holds his hand out. "So? What will it be?"
yeah, what do you need.. voice chat? pep talk? design ideas?
Voice chat is fine. Mostly design ideas. I have a lot of ideas that I'm trying to organize and sometimes it can leave me in a creative rut.  ps sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town.
You hear a small chuckle leave the masked man. "Creative ruts are one of my specialties. Along with coup d'etat's and finding cheap car rentals. All skills i am sure will come in... handy."