Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Storm King's Thunder D&D 5e

Hello, our group unfortunately had a player need to step out for real life reasons. I'm looking for 1-3 more players (so 4-6 total) to fill out our current roster. Ideally I'd like to complete the existing campaign or if needed restart the campaign. The other players would prefer to finish up our campaign, but are willing to restart if needed as well. We play 6pm CST (give or take daylight savings) to 10pm on Saturdays. I allow anything from a WotC published book as well as UA (with the right to modify UA as I deem fit) The game is a mixture of RP and combat. I would prefer someone who enjoys both but is ok with having just one if that's how the night goes Please fill out a the standard character background so I can start crafting ties to the campaign (existing or new) If we continue in the existing campaign you will start at 7, otherwise you will be starting at 1 if we restart The campaign is following SKT with customization mixed in. The player who left was the party's front line, so it would be nice to back fill that One of the other players can't make it this Saturday or next Saturday so the next session will be April 8th.
Hi, I would like to throw my name into the hat.  I've played D&D 5e off and on for a year, but I was recently relocated to Germany.  I'm willing to flex my time accommodate the party, and I'm also pretty open with the class I play.  Just a little background on myself, I'm a 34 year old teacher, who tries to get my fix of playing a PC when I can.  I currently run a Numenera campaign at the school I work at for our school's TTRPG club.  If I replace the melee character, I would probably create a Battle Master fighter,  or an Open Hand Monk.  If interest, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Chris
Hello, I would be interested in joining your campaign as well if you're still looking.  I'm in Arizona, which makes your playtime a good fit for me.  I've been playing various RPGs for many years, and tend to enjoy a balanced experience between roleplaying and combat.  But I'm pretty flexible to whatever format it comes out to be. For a class, I'm interested in trying out the Mystic class or Arcane Archer Fighter from the UA.  Barring those, I'd still be game for playing a Druid or Rogue. Thanks, Terry
Hey!  I would be interested in playing!  I am in Arizona as well, so the time is also perfect.  I've been playing tabletop RPGs since I was a kid... so over 25 years at this point.  I'm a DM for a local group, am a professor that teaches an RPG course, and I've been with my last Roll20 group for almost a year now.  I'm interested in a new group and new adventures. :) For my character, I'd actually pick one based on what the group needs.  I usually play a barb or a cleric but I'd be interested in being a magic-user (wizard).