Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Re-rolling and exploding dice in L5R

Hi there.  I play Legend of the five Rings and have a questions on re-rolls and hope you can help.  I have a skill rank of 7 with emphasis, so I want to roll 7 exploding D10 and keep 4, a 1 should be re-rolled, igrnoring the first die. I figured it should be something like this: /r 7d10!!k4r1. However, in that formular even a 11 is ignored, because it is 10+1. That is obviously not what I want. So how do I adjust the formular that a 1 is ignored and re-rolled but not a 10+1? (in the picture below I wanted the 11, instead of the 9).  Cheers

Edited 1490395822
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi Robin M. , this is definitely unwanted behaviour, and the the Dev Team is aware of it. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meanwhile; you may want to try to avoid combining Compounding Dice and rerolls until this is fixed. As a workaround, you might try using Exploding Dice (!) instead of Compounding Dice (!!).
OK. I will simply re-roll any 11 manually and add it to the result. Thank you.