Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Dungeon World] Looking for a weekly DW group on a weekday evening GMT

Hi all, Fairly new to roll20. Looking for a weekly Dungeon World group, with preference for a long-term campaign. It would be great to start from Session 0 and create the world with the other players, but would also be happy to jump aboard a campaign that's already going. Looking for a fun, lively group that's excited to act out a fantastic world. If I get lots of interested players and no GM I would be willing to GM, but would prefer to be a PC. Preferred time is weekly on a weekday evening GMT, or a weekend evenings at a push. Cheers, -Owen
I'm still somewhat new to D&D and this site so apologies for me not knowing what this Dungeon World group is? Like what's it's main purpose?
Dungeon World is a game not dissimilar to D&D but with slightly different rules, mechanics and ethos. The group's purpose would be to play Dungeon World. If you want to know more about Dungeon World, please feel free to PM me and I can take you through the basics. -Owen