Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Players can't see game

There's probably some obvious solution to this that I'm overlooking, but when I placed the assets, the players could not see them, and they appeared slightly transparent to me. So... what should I do? Also, it seemed really complicated to get friends into a game, having to send them a link to the campaign forum, then having them post so I could invite them. Is there some easier method I'm overlooking?

Edited 1490401295
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If they are slightly transparent, check what layer you are dropping them on. Partially transparent generally indicates the GM layer which is invisible to players. If this is the case, right click on the asset and choose which layer you want them to be on. You can copy paste your games invite link found on the  detail page in a pm if you have friends you wish to directly invite into the game. The invite link is right above the players listed and below you.
Ok, thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did this help or solve your problem?
It solved my problem.