Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][5E][Thursday afternoons/nights]Story focused Dream Team for best campaign in the world.

Edited 1490400551
Looking to DM a game with a group of experienced players who are serious about their characters and how they play them? Then look no further than the dream team! We are looking for a heavy RP, story driven narrative built on high fantasy and epic heroism. We are casual on rules and serious on story. Not to mention friendly and hypoallergenic.* Our players are very experienced or at least conduct themselves as such. We are perfect in every way, and there is absolutely nothing you could ever worry about with this group.** Here are a few reviews from some of our satisfied and happy customers: "Great" -Krystal R. "Perfect in every way." -Cyrius G. "It cured my cancer!" -Nick G. "I can never go back to other groups after what they did to me!" -Ally T. "I mean, I guess they're okay." -Arthur H. You too could be a part of these happy few! Sign up today! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The starting date and time is subject to change depending on the needs of the DM and participating players. No longer classified as hypoallergenic circa February 3rd, 2017. Releasing any investigations or publications refuting this information is a federal crime and those responsible will be punished to the full extent of the law.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72796/dream-team" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72796/dream-team</a>

Edited 1490402417
It may not be something you're interested in, but you should check out my current LFG thread&nbsp; HERE and see if it's something you might be wanting to try.
Can one play a pacifist in your game? One who takes no part in violence what so ever?

Edited 1490457354
Forget my last post. I now see that you are looking for a GM. Can i meet your group. I might be able to hook you guys up but i need to know what i am dealing with.&nbsp;