Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest check for mature game

Edited 1490410103
I'm looking to run a small one shot game for pathfinder, dnd 5th ed or 4th ed (1-3 players max) within the next few hours. My original idea is a dark fantasy game based on Luis Royo's artwork, but I'm also willing to consider other themes on request. Would anyone be interested? If so, please tell me what kind of settings do you like best?  Some of my favourite settings to run a game in are -Hyboria (conan) -Golarion -Spira (Final Fantasy X) -Gaia (Final Fantasy VII) -Bloodborne -Oriental Fantasy -Ivalice (Final Fantasy Tactics) -Gothic Fantasy -Greek Fantasy  The game I have in mind will be quite dark and sexual,so please be adults if you want to play. 
Can't do tonight, but hopefully another time for a 5e game.