Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk/Shadowrun people and characters

Edited 1490476646
Greetings, Just started up a new SR module as GM and I'm having a heck of a time finding tokens/avatars for characters but also just general people found in the cyberpunk/Shadowrun realm. Things like Johnsons, city people, Doc Wagon(tm). I've seen the regular PC offerings, but it just seems like there isn't much...probably dealt on demand... Can anyone point me in the right direction if there is good material out there? I'm looking for things along the lines of what Devin Night makes (great stuff btw!) to fill in maps and scenes. Thanks for helping out and keep on rolling! J
I have a few packs out , but I'm also working on about 5 more at the moment. (not tooting my own horn, but the selection for cyberpunk is super slim and it makes me sad too!) I think the real problem right now is the fact that the market is super small and no one knows what anyone want. You also have to remember that we can't make stuff like Doc Wagon since it's trademarked, it's gotta be on the generic side (at least from what I understand). I have some medical drones and a doctor I'm working on, but if you can tell me a few other things you're looking for I can put it in my queue so it's out there for people that need it :)
Sunset, Thanks for taking the time to reply. If you need help/direction on where to take your packs, please feel free to drop me a PM. I'd love to help you along and get some awesome stuff out! Cheers! J
Thanks Jay! I definitely will PM you (I think we do that through the profiles thing but I'm not sure, haha)

Edited 1490627867
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
What I've done in the past when running modern-esque or sci-fi games is look for "Actor Head Shots" or "Criminal Mugshots" on Google Images. Then I dropped them in Token Tool, and used green borders for PCs, red for antagonist NPCs, and grey for everyone else.
Simon,  Good idea all around. I will keep that in mind as I move forward with development.  Cheers. J
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
I know currently as an artist, fantasy style tokens are the most popular and move the most. However, I personally would like to add more in the modern and scifi realm because of the lack of options for people. I am currently developing a couple of different genre style sets, but it just takes time to get them each finished and out the door. I suspect the more we fill out the category, the more popular it might become.
Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
If you're still hunting - I have several Shadowrun-themed sets on the Marketplace ( 1, 2, 3, 9, & 10 specifically ).