Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP or a DM for Numenera - 11AM GMT - Sat or Sunday

Trying to gauge interest on a Numenera game. I would be willing to run if we can't find a better option, but I have never ran the system, so you have been forewarned.   My availability is Saturday or Sunday from 10:30AM GMT to about 4:00PM GMT so the game would need to take place somewhere in that time period.  I'm cool with either a weekly or a biweekly game.  Let me know if your interested, if you would like to GM, what your availability is, and whether you like to have a weekly or biweekly game.   Thanks for your time.  
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/42996/numenera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/42996/numenera</a> Went ahead and made a LFG listing, so head on over there.&nbsp;
Anyone interested at all?
I'm interested. It's a little early Saturday morning for me but I may be able to make it work. I've neverplayed the system though (I do own the books). &nbsp;
&nbsp;I could maybe move back an hour if that would help.&nbsp;
I would LOVE to play this. I recently came across the game Torment: Tides of&nbsp;Numenera. It's been my 1st encounter with this world. I'm new to Roll20 though and only played a single Oneshot of Pathfinder. If the group is willing to be patient with me I'm very interested in being a part of this game :D I do have previous xp in Living Greyhawk so I'm not entirely new to the RP genre.
Cool, just post a quick application and we'll try and get you in the game here.&nbsp;

Edited 1490789656
KT said: &nbsp;I could maybe move back an hour if that would help.&nbsp; I wouldn't worry too much. If I don't have a late night on Friday, I'm usually up by the time your game would start. There's just the chance I oversleep occasionally.&nbsp; Edit: I can't play on Sunday

Edited 1490800905
Saturday is fine with me.&nbsp; And if you oversleep a bit it's not a huge deal.&nbsp;