Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] roll20 doesn't seem to like my entry

5th ed, begining level 1 characters. starting soon. i'm tired of reposting and having my entry disappear. more details if someone responds.
People add new stuff. your post moves down. Happens to everyone
no, it didn't move down, it disappeared. also, roll20 keeps changing the date. i put today, roll20 changed it to next week.
I'm curious.  Please fill us all in.  :)
ok, imagine there was an epic adventure. mighty heroes were pitted against a massive invasion. they defeated the invasion. the border region is now pacified. the heroes went home in triumph. and now a bunch of grunts are assigned to watch. they have been assured it is a routine posting. no surprises expected.
system is 5th ed, but i'm using 3d ed forgotten realms as the basis for the setting because i don't have the one for 5th.
well only two people showed interest so we just made characters. will try again tomorrow.
Are you looking at weekly play or one shot? What times? What classes do you need?
this will be a one shot or possibly a two shot. don't know when, so far i've tried several different times without getting enough people.. this will take beginning, level 1 characters of any standard class. that is to say, don't stray too far from the usual fighter/magician/cleric/thief etc.