Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easier way to delete things?

Edited 1490491395
I wish to god Roll20 had a delete entire folder option.  This is bat crap insane doing one by one, so of course I must be missing something.  Right?  Please tell me there's an easier way to get rid of 100+ entries.  Besides making a new game.

Edited 1490495125
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Freeing up storage space Wiki quote To delete art assets, you can right click on an image in the Recent Uploads list and choose Delete Item. This will permanently remove that art asset from My Library and any game that is currently using it Remember that you can click on an asset and enter your art library which will let you select a large group of them or you can choose to select all by right clicking and choosing select all while in your art library then deleting them (again with a right click and select delete selected).

Edited 1490495283
Unfortunately, it's mostly stuff in the Journal.  I'm guessing Roll20 never realized they would be selling things like SKT and other official modules.  Cause the current conventional use of the Journal prevent you from getting rid of a lot of stuff.  It's absolutely insane.  As ridiculous as it is it's almost a better option to create a new game.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah, yes then it is individual deletion process that I'm aware of.