Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Castle of the Vampire now an Add-on

Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My existing  Castle of the Vampire maps are now available as a campaign Add-on.  All of the maps are scaled appropriately with dynamic lighting.  If you are running Curse of Strahd and want to save yourself some time go ahead and pick it up.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I was just looking at them and they are very nice maps.
Will these match up with the room descriptions from Curse of Strahd 5e? Are all of the traps and secret doors where they should be, etc?
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
These maps are indeed designed for Curse of Strahd.  They have all of the secret doors in the correct places with dynamic lighting included.  Traps that are large enough to be on the map (you know the ones, no spoilers) are also included.  These maps were originally released as an art pack (before add-ons were a thing) if you wanted to do the setup yourself you could use those.  The art pack is also available for download.  The add-on is not.  Here is a link to the original art pack. Castle of the Vampire Art Pack
Thanks for the reply! My players should be getting to Ravenloft within the next week or so and this will save my a lot of man hours.
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Glad you like it.  Let me know if they manage to defeat Strahd