Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 3 players for a Post-Apocalypse roleplaying game. (Darwins World) Welcome to my Apocalypse!

Edited 1490970432
Doug
Pro
I am looking for players for my post apocalypse game. Darwins world plays similar to Dungeon and Dragons 3E, Modern D20 or Future D20. It is a gritty dark survival world. I am more than willing to accept new, or learning players as well as experienced players. I will help with character creation if you are unfamiliar with Darwins World. I have special characters that you could play, and need only ask if you are up to the role playing task. Current game times will be Sundays 7pm MDT. although, i am flexible, just need to check with the other player to see if he is.
i usually use 4d6 to roll stats, dropping the lowest and re-rolling ones. i am starting to consider using a 4d6 system where ones are sixes, then dropping the lowest mostly because roll20 d6 rolls seem off.
game time has also been changed to 8:00 pm MDT
game time has been changed (again) now hoping to play sundays a 7 pm mdt.
This is the only post i have seen regarding this system on roll20, but I have not been looking that hard.  What is your motivation for running Darwin's World? Not suggesting anything bad that you are.  I used to run Aftermath! and All Flesh Must Be Eaten.
It's just a system I like and I own the book for it. I like the simple character choices at first level and the advanced and epic classes. It runs good and is well balanced. I liked it the bet out of th post apocalyptic RPGs I could find at the time.
I have seen some goof reviews for it online. it seems it has been supported by the company for multiple modules that use real world maps. 
i base my campaign in the real world, so maps would be of some help. L
if your still interested i have one spot still open, i can send you an invite and character class information
Mostly bumping up the thread, but i would like to add that I will not be using maps and players will have to use the Theater in their mind. I'm guessing that this may turn some players off, but a) i never had maps for most of the games i played in and b) i work 6 and 1/2 days a week and have four kids, i don't have alot of time to make maps.
i am now looking for a new player, due to scheduling problems i am going to lose a player, so if your interested you can join in our game tonight at 7pm mountain.
It is a post apocalyptic world, and runs very similar to 3.5E. only human classes are available, although a half elf or half drow could be allowed. either your character is born in this world not knowing you are half elven/drow, or you could have been teleported here by some accident. we play on sundays 7pm mountain time. if you are interested please let me know, i have one spot open as a player is no longer able to join us.
i am now looking for two players (possibly more) for my game. As stated before we play 7Pm Mountain time. i am willing to allow a half-elf or half drow character, who would preferably be a Druid. the druid would be limited to only healing spells and no shape changing until you meet another druid to teach you. in exchange you will be allowed to use any weapons that you have the proficiency for (including personal firearms) example you can use any light armor and steel/iron weapons ( i can explain why if your interested)
I am still seeking one or two players to fill a spot in my campaign. as stated before we play on sundays at 7pm mountain time, 9pm EST.
I am still looking for one player, and hope to find someone agreeable. the PC's i have now are almost second level, so a newly made character could start at second level,
What kind of post apocalypse world is this?
it's mostly a nuclear apocalypse
there is still a spot available, or i could expand the roster for an additional player, upping the group to 5... Looking for players willing to commit to weekly games...
still hoping to fill one spot- since it is so late your stuck playing a healer :( 
still looking for players, the next game will be on June 18, 2017. 7pm MDT or 9pm edt. (the same time) hoping for a healer, but willing to accept any other class. please be willing to make it to the game every week. i understand that real life sometimes gets in the way, but i would really like to play every week.
i am still looking for players. i am happy to have new players, or players looking for something different..
bump
Still looking for one or two players for my post-apocalypse campaign. Good news we have a healer so no need to be shoe horned into that roll. we also have an intelligence based character, so a Dexterity based character ( ranger/rogue type might be nice) or a strength, constitution or Post-apocalypse character would be a nice fit. If you are looking for a role-play character I have a Strength based character who was Shot in the Head... he gets the Autistic mutation for free... ( on a 1d6 if you roll 5-6 you get +20 on intelligence skills- No retry) this character also has interesting speech idiosyncrasies...
bump