Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFPx2] D&D 5th Edition Homebrew

Edited 1490506765
Hello and thanks for stopping by! Our campaign is a long term one ( we hope ) and we're looking for two more to join us! I'm the DM of this game and it's my very first 5e campaign so be aware that I might be a bit slow until I learn the paces of being a DM. We're going to be role play heavy as well as we'll require voice but not video. This game is homebrew and we already have two players ( not counting myself ) who've rolled up characters for themselves! Before we can say yes or no to you, however, we would like to meet you over Skype or Discord so that we're sure we all get along and that it will be a fun, friendly environment. We're looking for two friendly people to add to our little party. TL:DR Homebrew New DM Long Campaign Friendly environment Voice only Saturday or Sunday ( undecided ) 18+ content Anyone of any gender, race, religion, and/or LGBTQ+ are all welcome in our group. We don't tolerate hateful comments or content. Any questions you may have, feel free to ask, and I'll answer as soon as possible!
Hi  Id love to join pending time zone and what nights the games will run.  Please hit me up if you are interested 29/m/aus - willing to play almost anything, but have a love affair with the sorcerer haha.

Edited 1490517133
We're in Centeral Time, sorry about that oversight! As far as what you play, we're relaxed when it comes to that so you're more than welcome to play what you like.
&nbsp;Hello, I'd love to be part of your group. My profile has most of my details, pm me if you think I could be a good fit for your group. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/261134/techatol" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/261134/techatol</a>
hey i am a new player looking for a fun group who would care to help me get started in an awsome campain! i'm eager to learn and opent o most things.

Edited 1490539174
Do you have a specific time you would be playing? I wouldn't be able to play on Saturdays due to another game but Sundays I could do. Depending of course on the time of the sessions & how long they would be.
i'm based in belgium so i'm in CET i would be able to play every evening from 6.30till 11.30pm in the weeks or later in the weekends. i'm prety flexible on when so if you have a time set i am willing to adapt
Hi, I'd love to join. I'm based in Sweden so CET / GMT +1.&nbsp; I can play on Saturdays but not Sundays. Time differences won't probably have any major impact for me on Saturdays. I have Discord and Skype. Cheers /Simon
is this a plot, puzzle, action Dungeon Bash, Narrative style or what sort of campaign or storyline? alignments? Any campaign history?
Hello! My friend and I would love to be a part of a group! You seem so cool, friendly, and super accepting! This would be our first Campaign and we've been dying to try out the characters we've rolled for ourselves. We home that we can grow with you as D&D players & DMs.&nbsp; we both eastern standard time and we are free weekends! Plus we have Skype but we'll get discord if we have to.&nbsp; I really hope we can be a good fit with you guys! Thanks for your consideration!

Edited 1490562716
Name: Grayson Age: 25 Timezone: Central Availability: M-Th (5:30PM - 11PM), F/Sa (any time), Su (anytime until 11PM) I'm seeking an immersive experience and will be speaking in character and trying to act as my character. I have only done a few one-shots of 5e on Roll20, but I have a decent grasp of the rules from watching tons of D&D shows such as Critical Role and from perusing the Player's Handbook. I also live in the central time zone, in the Austin TX area. I've tried to find a group for a while now, but I don't know anyone that plays, and LFG on Roll20 as a player is very competitive. This seems like a match made in heaven. I'd love to have a chance to be a part of this group. I have both skype and discord, though I'd prefer discord. Thank you for your consideration. Here is a character I made that I'd like to play, but I am open to brainstorming a different one with the group: <a href="http://www.rprepository.com/c/urrok" rel="nofollow">http://www.rprepository.com/c/urrok</a> Audio clip of me reading the character's bio as the character: <a href="https://clyp.it/mrgmx4tf?token=c215abeb73980a0998ebcd295712cac1" rel="nofollow">https://clyp.it/mrgmx4tf?token=c215abeb73980a0998ebcd295712cac1</a>
Hi, my names Ash, I'm 21 years old and I'm interested in joining your game. Honestly, I've never actually played a game of Dungeons and Dragons but I've watched a bunch of campaigns being played on Youtube etc, and I've also read through the compendium so I'm familiar with the rules of D&D 5e and how the system works (although I may have the odd question from time to time). I'm available on Saturdays and Sundays and I'm on GMT. I haven't thought about any character ideas yet, I will probably end up creating one which compliments those in the party the best. I'm mainly just looking for a fun, friendly atmosphere to play DnD and learn the game also.
Hey I'd love to join your campaign. I have a few different character ideas floating around in my head so I can be pretty flexible, though I would like to play something other than a cleric as that is what I'm playing in my other game. As for availability, I could play any time on Saturday but I wouldn't be able to play on Sunday as that is when I play in the aforementioned game. If you have any questions for me just let me know, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Hi I am interested in joining your game, I've got experience playing 5E, I am 27 years old and have a few different character ideas. I love a good mix of RP and combat, and look forward to a long game. I am available weeknight and weekends&nbsp;
Oh boy. I wasn't expecting so many people so quickly! I'll start sending out PM's and hopefully as soon as Monday ( tomorrow ) I'll be able to start the 'interview' process. Thanks everyone for this flood of interest! It's honestly flattering!
i am interested please message me as soon as possible I am experienced and have flexible hours.&nbsp;
Hellos. Seems like you are already getting a full house but I figured I'll apply as well. I am 32 years old and have plenty of RPG experience from D&D to various White Wolf games. As for 5th edition experience, I converted an old 2nd edition module (Shattered Circle) to 5th edition and ran it for some friends to teach them how to play. Also, I set up Lost Mine of Phandelver on Roll20 but my game ended due to murder hobos.&nbsp; Anywho, I am central time and pretty free on weekends. I am trying to get used to roleplaying again. My last groups have mostly just been selfish mercenary types who kill everything that moves. Trying to get out of that rut. Would like to meet the group before I decide on a character though I am more than willing to play just about any role in game (5th edition classes are all fun).&nbsp; Thank you for your time.&nbsp;