Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] 5e Monster Attacks

Hey guys i am currently doing a run through of the lost mines and the monster attacks switched to Gm whisper so the players can no longer see the rolls how do I change this back so everyone can see the rolls ?
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
In our game settings u should be able change default settings. 
It's set to not whisper :S
On the journal/npc sheet entry, should be able to lick the settings cog of that npc and change it.
There isn't an option in the cog settings for the npc ~ its also effecting all npc's when it wasn't originally.
You should report this in <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/18" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/18</a> - although there does not seem to be a LMoP official bug thread!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Dev Steve K. just addressed this in the 5e OGL thread : At the bottom of the settings tab, under Experimental Features, is an option to apply default settings to all Pages/Tokens/Characters. Be warned this process can't be undone except by rolling back your game. Game rollbacks are a Pro subscription feature. I recommend creating a copy of your Game before attempting this.

Edited 1490633154
GR0PED said: There isn't an option in the cog settings for the npc ~ its also effecting all npc's when it wasn't originally. Hover mouse just below Attributes & Abilities and above and right of Any Alignment text The cog wheel should appear:-
I know where to find the cog wheel xD just i couldn't find an option which causes attacks to be whispered to gm.
Sorry I did not, until I looked and wondered maybe So what is down here:-
Dunno how i missed that X.x; thanks a ton ! Weird it should of been set to never whisper..