Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for an Artist!

First off this is not a paid gig. I am simply looking for someone who may be interested in this character concept and willing to attempt it. In the world of D&D, half-breeds are typically shunned and looked down upon. Half-elves either hide their eyes and grow out beards to hide their elvish ancestry, or keep clean shaven and wear their eyes to not appear human. My character is one who is proud to be both elvish and human. So he keeps his hair short to reveal his ears and has a well kept beard to also show his human heritage. I had an idea of him being kind of a charming pirate, but idk thats just flavor to the character. anyone interested in making this image in my head a little easier to see?? Haaha thanks much!
Sounds like Tanis Half Elvin.
haha i know but i wanted something more piratey hahaha
Rackety, Try Deviant Art online. Good stuff there and amazing artists. Cheers. J

Edited 1490555862
Silvyre
Forum Champion
If you would like assistance with finding assets from the Roll20 Marketplace , please make a thread in the Roll20 Marketplace & Creative Content forum. If you wish to commission custom artwork from a Roll20 Marketplace Creator, please send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . Otherwise, here are some more fitting places to discuss and request non-Marketplace artwork: /r/characterdrawing/ /r/rpg /r/dnd From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there.