Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Purchases

If you could find a way to put a marker, or token, or some indication, on the main marketplace search pages, as to which packs we have purchased, that would be great!  Something like a bright red marker on the lower right corner, or a big smiley face over the artwork, or something to designate the purchase without having to delve into it to find out. Maybe there is a feature or way to do it that I am unaware of and, if there is, I would be extremely grateful, if someone could point me in the right direction.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.