Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Add-on] Pixel Tarot Deck

Chee
Marketplace Creator
[Marketplace Link] Very excited to get this out finally! This is a full deck of tarot cards ready to use in Roll20. It also includes documentation on readings so that users don't need to open another tab for researching card meanings.  This deck is also useful for homebrew items in the vein of classic items like The Deck of Illusions or Deck of Many Things. There's an example item included that functions a bit like a random spell scroll generator.  All 78 cards are in the deck, but here's a look at the major arcana cards:
Wow this is amazing! How long did it take you to put these together?

Edited 1490826896
Chee
Marketplace Creator
Thank you! I've been doing custom cards (including original characters, fandom things) for a little while just for fun and occasional commissions, so a good 30 of them had been partially completed. I started an effort to make a proper deck late in January and finished earlier this month, so around two months.
Well you can definitely tell you put a lot of work into them... I'm kind of sad we can't use them outside roll20 but I can understand why you'd put that restriction on them. I'd love to see a physical set of these one day though ^^