Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Just wondering if there's a way to download the document to fill in externally, or print directly from the site. I'd like to have a paper copy in front of me whilst playing on Roll20
I have had limited success in printing a character sheet to PDF, but it takes considerable finesse to get the resulting pdf to fit nicely on a piece of paper.
Had slightly better success by popping out a character sheet and printing that window. You might have to scale it a bit. On a Mac, you can print to pdf if you want it in that format.
keithcurtis said: On a Mac, you can print to pdf if you want it in that format. Any OS can print to PDF. Even if it's not built into your OS distribution, there are virtual printer drivers you can download which will install a "printer" on your computer that saves a PDF instead of sending the data to an actual printer.
I figured that was almost certainly the case, but I can really only speak authoritatively on the Mac OS (I've been a user since 1986), so I try to avoid giving bad advice. Thanks!