Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token image problem

I have some token images in My Library that were not purchased from the Marketplace.  I want to save these images to my computer. I've tried several ways but haven't found a way yet.  Does anyone know how to do this? KenB
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you click on them in your library, that should bring up the library viewer. Right click the image there, copy the image URL, paste it in a new tab, change where it says thumb, med, or max to original, then hit enter. Rename the saved fine as desired. 
Thank you for the help.  I have one more question.  I have a few icon images that I'm already using as tokens, they are not in My Library and I can't find them on my computer.  I believe they may be on a computer that no longer works.  Is there a way to get the image that is on my game map to my computer?
Hey Ken! You'll want to zoom in as much as you can on the icon you're trying to recover and then hit the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. Sometimes it's abbreviated like "prnt scr" or something like that, usually has scroll lock next to it, it's usually placed off to the side of your function ("F") keys at the top of your keyboard. Once you've done that you can open a graphics editor like irfanview, GIMP or MSPaint and then just paste that in there (ctrl+V; alternatively you can go to "edit-->paste" in most image editor menus. If you've got a background behind the token/icon you'll want to erase that before you save it; you could just put the icon/token down on an empty map though and make it a little easier on yourself from the get-go!
Thank you very much.  I thought they would be lost forever. KenB