Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Stylish] Making the interface look better...

First, you'll need to install the stylish addon (Firefox) or extension (Chrome). Then you can start adding the code below to help improve the interface (imo) for Roll20. This css removes the white fade on the image, centers the text, and adds a white outline instead. It helps keep lighter images from being washed out by the fade to white. I also suggest looking under the Styles Library for the One Ring style by StuartJ. It really helps make Roll20 feel better than the default interface. Especially if you make the background of a page transparent and let the wood background show through. Feels like an actual tabletop. .campaign_details .masthead {     background-color: #000;     padding-bottom: 0px !important;     border: 1px solid #000; } .campaign_details .masthead .iconcover {     display: none; } .campaign_details .campaignname {     border: none !important; } .campaign_details .campaignname h1 {     margin: 0px !important;     color: #000 !important;     text-align: center !important;     text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #FFF, -1px 1px 5px #FFF, 1px -1px 5px #FFF, -1px -1px 15px #FFF; }
This little bit makes the minimized character sheets and handouts less transparent and adds a darker border. Easier to find on brighter maps and backgrounds. .ui-dialog.dialog-collapsed {     opacity: 0.75 !important;     border: 1px solid #000; }
Now to fix the rest of the UI...
Roman said: Now to fix the rest of the UI... Did you take a look at the One Ring style in the Stylish library? It makes a big difference.
No, thank's I'll check it out. But it was a sarcastic reply directed mostly to broken things like progress bar, bulky pages panes and very uncomfortable Jukebox dialog 
Roman said: No, thank's I'll check it out. But it was a sarcastic reply directed mostly to broken things like progress bar, bulky pages panes and very uncomfortable Jukebox dialog  I tried fixing the jukebox dialog one time and gave up. Was trying to get it to show the whole title and not cover it up with the buttons. Will ahve to try it again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sky said: This little bit makes the minimized character sheets and handouts less transparent and adds a darker border. Easier to find on brighter maps and backgrounds. .ui-dialog.dialog-collapsed {     opacity: 0.75 !important;     border: 1px solid #000; } Not so sure if the first snippet improved my particular homepage image, but this one is excellent.
Yeah, the first one... your mileage may vary. It works best if your image is the 750px by 350px size of that area. Fills up the top without any issues.It's the size of the LMoP banner.