Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Content Resizing

Dan DiPietro
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Roll20 is resizing some of my content when dragged onto the tabletop. How do I make sure the tokens are the exact size I want? For example, say I have a token that is 10 units by 10 units at 72dpi. When I drag it onto the tabletop in any layer (map/token/GM layer/dynamic lighting), it shows up at around 3x3. I have read in other forums that roll20 creates several versions of the graphic, however, for reasons related to my project, it is important that if I have 10x10 token, it shows up as 10x10, not some other size.
You can't. Roll20 wants to resize everything when you drag it onto the map. The only way around this is to add your art to the map, re-size it to what you want and then save it as a token to a character sheet.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Or create a deck of cards.  The only issue there is each deck of cards would have to be images of all the same dimensions.