Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Welcome, Cal Godot!

Everyone, please welcome our newest member,  Cal Godot ! Cal is the GM of  another GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game here on Roll20.net. He's requested membership as a spectator after I did the same for his game. I told him he was welcome to visit any time. Welcome, Cal! It's always nice to have a fellow DF enthusiast around!
Cal, did you author a couple Pyramid articles? " The Femme Fatale " and " What Is Weird Science ?" Very cool if so! It's my intentions to write one soon, hopefully a small dungeon.

Edited 1491405887
Thanks for the invitation to join one of the more infamous GURPS groups on Roll20! Yes, that's me. Pyramid author.&nbsp; That's actually a good reason to join Mook's server. A bunch of GURPS authors hang out there. Including of course Mook himself. More than one person who can provide tips, editorial advice, and the like to aspiring GURPS writers. (Not that cracking into Pyramid is that tough - Steven is starved for content, or so he keeps saying! If you can write and work with his wonky MS Word template, you can become a regular contributor.) Here's a link to Mook's GURPS Discord server, in case anyone would like to join:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/3fgHKFW" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/3fgHKFW</a>
That's awesome, man!&nbsp; Like I say, I'm familiar with Mook's channel. Chris is on there all the time and we recruited Allen from there. I pop in to ask a question now and again.&nbsp; For five years, I was a newspaper staff writer (i.e., a "reporter"), so I'm accustomed to working with a style. However, it's the Word template that's daunting. Doug Cole and Chris Rice have both offered tons of assistance, but I just keep delaying. I have everything I need, but I keep telling myself, "One more dungeon, then write one for Pyramid."
Welcome aboard! One more soul to witness the carnage that befalls Elmer and sometimes others.
"More blood for the bloody blood gods."
Valter said: Welcome aboard! One more soul to witness the carnage that befalls Elmer and sometimes others. Crippled arms isn't carnage.