Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Journey to Hell - A Pathfinder Campaign

Edited 1491357050
  A great friend of the Pc's has been abducted and it is left up to the heroes to find their friend and possibly save the world from Demonic domination in the process. This is set in the chronicles world of Golarion. Characters start at 1st level, no evil alignments. Games will be every other week from 7-11pm central time starting May 5th  looking for 6 players
March the 5th? in about a year? or was that a typo that should have been april or may insted?
Would love to hear a bit more information about this one. 
Reddokk Fheg said: March the 5th? in about a year? or was that a typo that should have been april or may insted? may 5 th yes i type that wrong. besides it wont let you go past 3 months 
Perseus said: Would love to hear a bit more information about this one.  my first go at Dming pathfinder , what would you like to know. realize i am starting slow with this so i may not have all the answers
I kinda figured that. Glad to see that i am not the only oen that type things wrong :) But anyway a few questions Will it be voice or text? is it more story/rp focused or more combat focused?

Edited 1491358287
Voice i dont do text gaming . and its Both Rp and combat. so it will be more situational. lots of Rp, but combat when needed, and this is definately story based . a Wizard friend of the Pcs has been kidnapped and its up to you to find him 
Ok wanted to make sure as i dont do text gamign either. Sounds nice. i like a mix of things. i do love combat. but i prefer story and rp to come before combat. with the right story the story will lead to combat insted of combat leading to story and rp :)
Also im not restricting character type only alignments, so you can play just about anything
I am not against race restrictment. but that might be because i prefere to play atleast human like characters. not a fan of half animal and more monstrous races. that differ too much from humans.
Reddokk Fheg said: I am not against race restrictment. but that might be because i prefere to play atleast human like characters. not a fan of half animal and more monstrous races. that differ too much from humans. well if the day and time suits you  i invite you to play..
well it do work well for me. atleast as far as i know at the moment
Reddokk Fheg said: well it do work well for me. atleast as far as i know at the moment i will message you the join link.. im still looking for 5 more players , but at least you can join when you want.. thatswhy i set the game for a month from now. lets me set up things and get enough players 
And to clarify this is the Campaign setting we are playing in..
Hey I would be interested. Should we pm you? 
Hey guys we got 2 players. needing 4 more . Message if interested in playing
.. Setting things in motion for this campaign still need 4 more players. 
Working steadily on this campaign Still seeking players,
6 players are a lot for online play. In my opinion atleast :) Hard to get a word in.
Henrik R. said: 6 players are a lot for online play. In my opinion atleast :) Hard to get a word in. 6 players cover the party bases plus player wise there are always no shows which guarantees i will at least hopefully have 4 players
Thats a good point. Count me in! ;)
Henrik R. said: Thats a good point. Count me in! ;) Send me a message and i will give you the invite link.. Are you good with the Timeslot and day, 7-11pm central standard time 
Argh, how i would love to. That starts at 2am where i am.  In another life ;)
nowwe have 3 players seeking 3 more message or comment if interested in playing
I think I can make that time.  I have a few characters I wanted to try out.  One is a Suli but the others are core races so there shouldn't be too much trouble there.
Trevor W. said: I think I can make that time.  I have a few characters I wanted to try out.  One is a Suli but the others are core races so there shouldn't be too much trouble there. message and ill give you more details an we can see about getting you in on the game
I'm very very interested. I have 15 years of experience and i've been GMing for the past 2 years. I'm searching for a decent and mature group to play with as a player. I put a lot of effort in my characters, i never miss sessions and i'm open to filling roles. For further questions please, feel free to pm me. Thanks for your time.
Ok just an UPDATE to make things known i am a NEW DM to Pathfinder , i have not even ran a combat yet so thats why for now im keeping  character builds to the Core Rulebook  and the Pathfinder Chronicles setting book. Any other exotic character  builds i know ZERO about . and to clarify i can run the adventures and campaign  but going to deep characterwise is very confusing. so if you must have asuper character at 1st level, this might not be your thing, BUT if youre looking for a Goodstory, Roleplay  from a New PF Dm  we can have fun. and as i learn more i can go more advanced in the character area. let me know if yould like to play 
Malavon said: I'm very very interested. I have 15 years of experience and i've been GMing for the past 2 years. I'm searching for a decent and mature group to play with as a player. I put a lot of effort in my characters, i never miss sessions and i'm open to filling roles. For further questions please, feel free to pm me. Thanks for your time. message me and we will see about getting you in the game
Still  needing 3-5 players for this campaign , message if interested
Once again Campaign will be starting Soon , we need a few More players if interested
Working on the campaign and putting out the call for players, needing Magic users of some type and possibly a Rogue and a Druid or Ranger type . If interested in playing Comment  or message to get added to the campaign 
Just an update. Still looking for Players for this Campaign
The game actually sounds really appealing to me - I love dealing with demons, devils, and evil ilk. &nbsp; &nbsp; I'm not sure if the character that is shown on my own 'ad' would work for the party (I'm sure you already have a paladin) but here it is;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path</a>... Alternatively, I have other character ideas. &nbsp;A wizard, some Path of War (I really love the warder and want to play a Bodyguard style character), a kineticist, a Monk, and I've considered playing a druid for a while now. &nbsp; &nbsp; I also have a ranger made up, but they are a Sky Stalker and I'm not certain if you'd want a hippogriff in the party at level 3.
Selu said: The game actually sounds really appealing to me - I love dealing with demons, devils, and evil ilk. &nbsp; &nbsp; I'm not sure if the character that is shown on my own 'ad' would work for the party (I'm sure you already have a paladin) but here it is;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path</a>... Alternatively, I have other character ideas. &nbsp;A wizard, some Path of War (I really love the warder and want to play a Bodyguard style character), a kineticist, a Monk, and I've considered playing a druid for a while now. &nbsp; &nbsp; I also have a ranger made up, but they are a Sky Stalker and I'm not certain if you'd want a hippogriff in the party at level 3. i am a &nbsp;new Pathfinder Dm EVERYTHING you just said i know nothing about , thats why Characters are coming strictly from the Core Book and from the Campaign setting book for Golarion, once i get the hang of running this system THEN we can get into the crazy stuff

Edited 1493075086
Tim W. said: Selu said: The game actually sounds really appealing to me - I love dealing with demons, devils, and evil ilk. &nbsp; &nbsp; I'm not sure if the character that is shown on my own 'ad' would work for the party (I'm sure you already have a paladin) but here it is;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4958213/lfg-path</a>... Alternatively, I have other character ideas. &nbsp;A wizard, some Path of War (I really love the warder and want to play a Bodyguard style character), a kineticist, a Monk, and I've considered playing a druid for a while now. &nbsp; &nbsp; I also have a ranger made up, but they are a Sky Stalker and I'm not certain if you'd want a hippogriff in the party at level 3. i am a &nbsp;new Pathfinder Dm EVERYTHING you just said i know nothing about , thats why Characters are coming strictly from the Core Book and from the Campaign setting book for Golarion, once i get the hang of running this system THEN we can get into the crazy stuff My apologies, I missed the mentioning of Core Book. &nbsp; <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/</a> Is a great reference for DMs and players alike, especially with the search function in the top right corner. &nbsp;Might help you when your game goes live.
Hey Folks getting things buttoned up on the Start of the Campaign . the Party will be starting out in Absalom. we could use 2 more players
Still searching for those players man?
DM Doom said: Still searching for those players man? yes
If you're still in need of players I'm here! Pathfinder is mah shiznit.
needing 1 or 2 more players . comment or message
Still seeking Players &nbsp;