Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Caves 3

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Do you want to make sure your players wander endlessly in the lightless twisted bowels of the earth were a fresh breeze never blows and no warm sun ever falls on on their increasingly colorless faces?  I can help !
These are pretty cool. I noticed a spelling error on the previews. Large Chamber 2 is listed as Large Cahmer 2. I was trying to figure out what a Cahmer was.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Gabe carefully places his misspellings. 

Edited 1491609884
Awesome to see some more tile options to go with your flooded caves set with the new water pieces. I like the maps with the big stalagtites. It makes me want to edit some of them and build maps of that one underdark city where they live in stalagtites at the top of a massive cave. Out of curiosity do you plan on making more tiles for your lava caves set in the future?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I can art but I sure can't write is the lesson here... You round the corner and almost run into a group of 3 rabbid cahmers.  The middle one has a white streak of mangy fur down its head possibly from an old scar and is clearly the leader. Roll Initative! Santa N.: I've got a more fancy cavern city in the works some of which is nestled inside stalagmites and rock columns, and will probably make s more crude and simplistic one at some point in the future as well.  I hadn't considered doing a stalagite one but that does sound like an adquetly fun area to adventure in so 'll have to look into it.  As for lava caves I didn't have any specific plans for future additions but I'm always willing to considered it especially if I get requests.  Is there anything you'd like to see in such a set?
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Explosions.... that's my request!