Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Make a marketplace for music and sounds

Score + 22
It's pretty self-explanatory. We can buy tiles and tokens but not music. I think we should promote and encourage music makers and composers to share their art.  It'd be important to make all of it downloadable so we can use in our campaign even if we don't use roll20's voice chat.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Soundcloud.
I think you can't post any external links, including Soundcloud. Also, soundcloud is shit and you can't sell stuff on it.

Edited 1556641404
A vote from me. Considering that Roll20 allows content creators to market illustrations, plot senarios and such, and taking into account that Roll20 has working to add a lot of other sound functionality in the last few months, this seems like an obvious step. :-)