Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] Sunday afternoons GMT -- New Flexible Character

Hello, nerd world. My name is Rik, I am a DM for a crazy DnD campaign, it went awry last time, but I am determined to make it work. I run a 5e campaign, and I am planning on doing it weekly at 1400 GMT-1700 GMT on Sunday, possibly longer. We have yet to start character creation but next Sunday the 23rd is the session 0 date. Anyone who is willing to take a chance, please post below.
Hello Rik, three friends and myself are interesting in joining your campaign.  We are all new fairly new to DnD, two with a little experience, and two with barely any.  We would love to learn more about story if you'd have us along.  Also is the time negotiable?  Nothing major, but would you be able to push it forward an hour or two?  We all are in the EST and it would be a great help.  Let me know how this sounds.
Need a barbarian?
@ Bryant L, 1500-1800, or would you prefer 1600-1900? also please can you direct your friends onto this chat @ Lepi, I am OK with barbs, but try not to fall into the trap of playing the stereotypical dumb, smashy barb, it is overdone and has broken campaigns before
I would also like to state that Roll 20 chat is not ideal, so please can you all equip yourselves with discord and headsets