Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GeoDungeon Enhanced Series

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So I was working getting  GeoDungeon Enhanced tiles , and thus far there are around 1100+ tiles to choose from between the 3 sets that are currently out on the marketplace. Each tile is 10x10 or 700px by 700px. They are easy to snap together and you can just rotate and place. Programs like Tile work wonders when you are trying to get several of them together and you can make massive maps that way. I'll be working on new designs for this series as time goes on but right now you have tons of options to build a big map right now. All only $4.99 each. So take a look as some of the previews here. GeoDungeons Enhanced This is the foundation of the series the starting pack, it has its own set of custom tiles and rooms, sticking more to caves mixed with dungeons. You will also find a lot of round and curved rooms rather then the traditional square style. Comes with 322 pieces to create your own dungeon. GeoDungeons Enhanced 2 This set is a split set with 2 different set of tiles to give you a little variety and start the expansion of future dungeon tiles. Comes with 400 pieces to create your own dungeon.   GeoDungeon Enhanced 3 This set expands on the gray block ground, with same walls. Tons of new designs and room patterns. Comes with 384 pieces to create your own dungeon. In addition, I am considering some similar tile formats for space stations and sewers, but thats still questionable. I would love to know if that is something that would interest people in the future. Thank you all for you valuable input and hope you enjoy making dungeons.
I like the floor textures, nice upgrade.