Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help! Their all GREEN!!!

For some reason I haven't figured out yet, all the images I drag onto my map from My Library are shaded Green. I've made a lot of maps before and never had this happen.  What is wrong and how can I fix this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It's likely an API script.  What do you have installed?
I have not installed any API scripts at all.  Everything was working fine one day and went green the next.  
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Do you have a token with an HUUUUGE aura?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.. Can you screenshot it, or perhaps invite me to the game and GM me so I can take a look?
I went to API Scripts on the Game Details page.  On this page I saw this: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.) Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)
Why would they be disabled if I don't have any?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's just something of a wart.  You can ignore it.  It functionally means that the API server attempted to start for the game (probably when the game is loaded on the shard) and did not start because there aren't any scripts.
Finderski  I found the problem with The Aaron helping.  I'm not sure how it happened but in Game Settings for default tokens, the tint had the green color in it.  I haven't been in those settings for several weeks now and it started being green just a few days ago..  Can't figure out how it got changed. I'm the only one who can get to those settings.  And no I don't have a token with an HUUUUGE aura?  Hehe

Edited 1492126874
Its the Aura/Health Tint API.  Had the same issue you have to set it to 1% HP then turn on TINT it'll clear it for everything with more than 1% HP.  Then turn it off. Maybe you were testing or messing with the API and triggered it.