Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a script that lets players target the token to attack/cast spells upon.......etc.....

one idea i had that would be awesome and its probably been already done, but i cant find the script for it or have yet to see it.   the DM has set up the HP and AC on the token, etc.  but when it comes to the players turn, that player can click on that monster token and then from his Character sheet, click on his attack and if it hits the monsters AC, it'll automatically deduct the Damage from the HPs, with out the DM actually physically clicking on the token... and manually adjusting the monsters HP that way. 
I've heard of this discussed before, not sure if a solution was ever created though.
I know it can be done. The pokemon character sheet lets you do it.
Try TokenMod.