Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need Help with a tryout of a system im trying to try out

hello and thanks for looking to my topic. i am trying to create a new sort of Leveling system / Attacking System / Skill System. The system i wanne try out. for a player playing my session we wil have a lvling system of maximum 10 levels. giving them also in total 10 mana to cast there spells or do an attack on a creature. every mana u have has a skill slot. in total u wil have the abbility of creating 10 spells in the whole game. the 10 mana from lvl 1 wil not increase in any of the following up levels. also every attacking phase players wil regenarate 2 Mana every turn. the question about skill slots. the skill slot wil be dedicated with a fixed range / fixed DMG roll / Fixed ( other things) skill slots wil indicate also how much mana that skill wil cost if u make or creat a skill on lvl 1 it wil cost 1 mana and wil do 1d4 dmg if u make or creat a skill on lvl 8 it wil cost 8 mana and wil do 1d8 dmg - skills from 1-4 mana wil do 1d4 dmg / range 20 Feet - skills from 5-7 mana wil do 1d6 dmg / range 40 Feet - skills from 8-10 mana wil do 1d8 dmg / range 60 Feet - skills wil be indicated in wich trail of personage u wil be playing at that set time. with the things i said here i don't know if i miss something or forgot some aspects
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
You're probably going to have better luck getting a response from somewhere like Reddit, or game creation pages on Facebook.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Zick V. Just about any game can run excellent with the help of Roll20's system-agnostic sets of tools. If you would like help with Roll20's features and tools, please post any such questions within the Specific Use Questions forum . If you would like to recruit players and GMs to test your system, please use the Looking for Group forum or LFG Tool . Any discussion regarding a game system that does not directly relate to Roll20 is considered off-topic according to the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. And, here are some good places to hold any off-topic discussions: /r/rpg /r/LFG /r/gamemasters
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .