Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Tables critical failure highlighting

Edited 1492024839
So I made a few rollable tables where the "Name" value is a number so that it can be part of a sum. Example: Name Weight 0 1 1 4 2 4 4 1 No pictures on any of the items. For calculation everything works as intended but results of "1" seem to trigger the fumble highlighting ("1" is not even the lower possible result and results of "0" do not trigger that) which is not really what I was expecting. I tried using "cf0" after the table to change that behavior but that just stops roll20 from recognizing the table at all. Here is some chat output to show it: Is there any way I can stop the the 1s from being highlighted?
Only by adding a space in front.  Not sure if it will sum though.

Edited 1492025021
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Try renaming the Table Item "01" instead of "1". Edit: I just tried this (as well as Jim W 's suggestion), and neither got rid of the Roll Highlighting. Something that did work was renaming the Table Item "1.001" and then using [[ floor(20t[table-name]) ]] instead of [[ 20t[table-name] ]].
Jim W. said: Only by adding a space in front.  Not sure if it will sum though. Silvyre said: Try renaming the Table Item "01" instead of "1". Neither of those solutions seem to work for me, " 1" result is identical to "1" and "01" just produces a highlighted 01 instead of an highlighted 1

Edited 1492025946
Silvyre said: Something that did work was renaming the Table Item "1.001" and then using [[ floor(20t[table-name]) ]] instead of [[ 20t[table-name] ]]. Thanks, that solves the highlighting problem, unfortunately it also makes looking reading the roll results really hard so I'm not sure I prefer it over having to deal with the fumble indicators. I have to wonder if this is intended behavior though, maybe I should signal it as a bug.

Edited 1492026445
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Vincenzo P. said: I have to wonder if this is intended behavior though, maybe I should signal it as a bug. Seems unlikely; I moved this thread to the bug forum.
Gid
Roll20 Team
There is something hard coded to a rollable table to treat the character "1" as a critical fumble. This is likely not something we want to happen with a rollable table since if this was judging things correctly, the "0" would be highlighted in red, while the "4" should be highlighted green for critical success per the way you set this up on the table. It'll likely take a while to get around to looking at this visual issue, but I've put together a bug ticket to dig through this when we have the resources to do so. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.