Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adam's Maps from Tyrany of Dragons

Does anyone know where he got those maps?  I'm wanting to use that mapstyle in a new campaign I'm wanting to make, and I love the oldschool, still playing on graph paper feel to them.  Does anyone know how he made those?
Mike Schley did a lot of the maps for recent modules. You might try looking at his website. I haven't watched any of the show you're talking about so this is just me taking a guess at what they might be.
Adventure League maps are available at DMsGuild for purchase, look in Adventure League Section along with the actual adventures.
jbokcrusader said: Adventure League maps are available at DMsGuild for purchase, look in Adventure League Section along with the actual adventures. Thanks!  I was rather wanting to find out if there was a tileset for custom maps, but I'll bet that I can start there and find out if there's a resource that was used in their creation.  I appreciate it!