Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Suddenly all of my macros clicked from the character sheet are "No attribute was found for @"

I've been using this character sheet for almost two years. Now for every single attack roll, skill check, and spell gives me three or four "No attribute was found for @(mycharactername)  This is what comes up when I try to skill check No attribute was found for @{Hannon|stealth} No attribute was found for @{Hannon|global_check_bonus} No attribute was found for @{Hannon|ro_stealth} No attribute was found for @{Hannon|classactionstealth} SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "H" found. I've never changed anything this just started happening, weirdly, a week ago.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What character sheet are you using? was there an update to it recently?
Loki
Sheet Author
check if Hannon is the actual name of your character, there could be a attribute that saved a name and that is used to get attributes. Also check if there is any character with the same name - that screws things up too. (The name that is displayed in the journal, dosn't matter if it is in a different folder).
Scott C. said: What character sheet are you using? was there an update to it recently? 1.1.4 I h ave no idea.
Actually it was my DM's mistake...
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Glad you got it figured out (or at least it sounds like you do)