Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheets and which diety do i need to scarifice too to get the sheet working

Greetings rollers one and all. I am not new to RPG's and in fact I started playing this glorious game in the early 80's, so I have been around for literally a dragons age so I am familiar with the mechanics and styles of players and DM's. So when I started this little voyage of the damned I was enthusiastic and happy happy joy joy i was going to be back amongst the my brothers and sisters of the Dice.So. Enough rambling HOW THE IN THE NAME OF THE INFERNAL REALMS DO I GET THE CHARACTER SHEETS UP AND RUNNING? pant pant pant. I have got the gist of the map creator, understand the importing of the supplements that many people have created (and Bravo guys and girls good work one and all) but why cant I create my own character. sniff sniff. Its not a big ask is it. One last thing Gygax is God Thanks Pete
What version are you playing, and what sheet?
DND E5 and any sheet. screen goes blank and says its loading somethng and then nothing
I'm not sure if I understand the question, but when you created the campaign, did you choose a character sheet for it?  There are several for D&D 5e.  Once you select a sheet, enter the game, and look under the journal tab (on the right hand sidebar, looks like a little newspaper).  Click on the tab, then click on the button that says "+ Add", and it will ask if you want to create a character, handout, or folder.  Click "character," then a blank sheet should pop up, ready for you to edit.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And if you didn't select a sheet when creating the campaign, you can do so later from the Campaign Settings page.
Guys thank you for the help. It sort of sorted itself out somehow. It just worked after a few more misadventures along the way. It was the blank screen that kept coming up that threw me,  I now have 5 characters up and running and backgrounds complete. yeah me. Now I have about 70 pages of hand written notes to transfer for the adventure not to mention the twenty main maps that goes with it. Again guys and thanks Gozer (great name by the way).