Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Matt's Door Script

Anyone using this???  Help. In his description he says to set a rollable table for the doors.  I have a door picked out.  Do I have to have the same door saved as a token at a different angle? I assumed that when I pull the token out of the table I would then rotate it to be either the open door or the closed door.  Is this not how this works?? Sorry, just not really great at this stuff.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If I remember correctly, the table has pairs of graphics which are "closed" and "opened" versions of the door.  So the visual change has to be representable as a different graphic.  There should be some detailed instructions hanging about somewhere...
I was reading the instructions but then I thought.  How do I get my door to change?  I just bought the doors from the marketplace and found the door I want to use. How would you take that door and then rotate it 45-90 degrees and resave it as a new token??
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think you'd have to download the image and modify it in something like The GIMP, then upload it to your library.
Aaron is correct, you spin the door 90 degrees and re-upload it into the table.