Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module Release: Massacre at Skytop Mine

Edited 1492218774
Jonathan L.
Marketplace Creator
Hi there! I just released my first module on the marketplace. It's called Massacre at Skytop Mine . I won't bother describing it here as it's all laid out in the link. Anyway, if any of you decide to check it out I would love to hear any feedback you might have, either here on the forum or via private message. Thanks! EDIT: Thanks Sky, it should be fixed now.
Your link is busted.
It is one of four I am considering buying, just trying to make up my mind. The main thing keeping it from being at the top of my list is the maps and characters look too cartoonish for my taste. It sounds interesting so I am still considering it. Just trying to make my final decision.
I am about to be taken on this adventure by a first time DM.  I am very excited as it looks well done and for 10 bucks, better than some token/map packs I have purchased
As a follow-up, I did purchase and am running a group through it ow. The story is great and I have added a few elements including some macros. I am willing to share with anyone that has purchased the module and/or the creator (Jonathan) if it is appropriate and allowed (I am not sure of all of the copyright rules here).
Several hours in and so far my players are enjoying the story, as am I. Great work