Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Tokens] Cyberpunks Vol. 4

Edited 1492221920
Sunset Industries
Marketplace Creator
Grab it here! Bent detectives, boombox wielding punks, slumlords, defense attorneys and wage mages abound in my latest pack of characters for your cyberpunk campaigns! Some of the "brighter" characters like the cyberdoctor, bent detective, and Cyber Santa have included "blue" versions so they blend better on darker maps like alleys and the like. Next week I'll be releasing "City People Vol.1", a nice collection of a couple dozen NPC cops, businesspeople, homeless folks, teen punks and others you'd expect to find on the street to help add some life to games. I know there aren't many people making cyberpunk content but I'm trying to make nice, useful stuff for you guys :) Feel free to message me if you have a request, suggestion, or comment! Thanks for reading :)
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You've gotten some amazing variety here!  Nice to see more material out for hight tech games.
great selection - are there any in token format with the circle round them, I can see those easier on the maps
Ian W. said: great selection - are there any in token format with the circle round them, I can see those easier on the maps Hey! I've never had anyone ask for circle tokens before! Would you just want them to be head/chest in a circle with a background on it?