Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro pour dés - HUMANYDYNE

Bonsoir, Serait-il possible de créer une macro qui permette de lancer les dés pour HUMANYDYNE ? Pour mémoire, le système de jeu est le suivant, il donne un certain nombre de réussites/échecs selon que le dé est pair ou impair : 1 = -2 ; 3 ou 5 = -1 ; 2 ou 4 = +1 ; 6 = +2. Il y a bien un vieux post à ce sujet, mais écrit en langue étrange :-) ... Merci !
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The easiest way to get those results is to create a Rollable Table : Table Item Weight -2 1 -1 2 +1 2 +2 1
Hi, thanks for your answer, I did it and it works ! The trouble is when I want to roll more than 1 dice. I'd like (but is it possible ?) to choose the number of dices rolling and have the total value. For instance, I roll 4d6 , results are 2,5,3,6, total value is +1 (+1, -1, -1, +2). Happy Easter !
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Yes, you can roll on a Rollable Table multiple times: /r 4t[table-name] or [[ ?{Nombre de dés|1}t[table-name] ]]
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Remove the "+" from the positive results, and it might add them together, can't remember how it parsed multiple numerical table rolls.
Dear Sivyre, with : /r 3t[huma], it's ok Dear Scott C. , I don't need to remove the "+", but thanks for your post Best regards ! Michel T.