Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Delve Character sheet does not keep the characters informations

Maybe is my fault beacuse I don't have much experience with this ch sheet, but with others I don't have this problem. I try to make the characters with custom skills (I want to make a heavy roleplay campaign with my own unorthodox rules) it doesn't save the info I add. If somebody would be kind to tell me what I did wrong or if the sheet is broken I would be very grateful.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nope, sheet's broken. None of the form fields have a name attribute at all. In order for the field to save the information as an attribute, it needs to have a name attribute which starts with "attr_".
Brian said: Nope, sheet's broken. None of the form fields have a name attribute at all. In order for the field to save the information as an attribute, it needs to have a name attribute which starts with "attr_". Will the players see the "attr_"? Or it will dissapear when they look in the journal?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A form field with name="attr_example" will bind to the attribute "example".