Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Devin Night's Tokens

Hi, I've seen that on Devin Night's personal website there is the opportunity to have a discount if you take a pack of six tokens set. Is there a way to do this from roll20 marketplace? I'd like to have the discount but then would be a little tedious to add manually the tokens to my library. Thanks!

Edited 1492456892
Hi Gianmarco! At this time there are not discount codes for the Roll20 Marketplace. But thanks for sending in your question, it's much appreciated. Since we've answered this, I'm going ahead and closing this thread. If you have any more questions, please email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>!