Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleting Large Amounts of Items

I'm running a campaign for Lost Mines, and I recently added in one of the Tales of Yawning Portal to take a look at it. I was browsing the handouts but decided I wasn't going to use it yet so I right clicked the folder containing all the items to delete them from there, and it deleted the folder but released everything inside into my page settings. How do I delete these? There are over a hundred. I just want it removed from my page settings.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm afraid individual deletion is currently the only option.

Edited 1492512865
Im not sure its possible but if its just the Tales part you are looking to clear out and that was the last of your entries you may be able to roll back instead and remove it that way. This may be Pro level only.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Rollback is a Pro subscriber perk.  Upgrading to Pro would give you that option, if it would work for you.