Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for scripts to help with Hero System games

I'm looking for scripts that will help the game run a little smoother. I'm mostly trying to find one to keep track of turn order but other scripts that help in hero system games would be great too. I'm new to API's so I might need a little help setting it up.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
GroupInitiative should be able to do rolling for initiative for you. TurnMarker1 can mark people whose turn it is, and also provide announcements and commands for advancing the turn order. TokenMod is super useful for about anything you'd want to do manipulating a token. Bump is nice for manipulating things on the GM layer from the token layer.

Edited 1492575470
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm not sure what GroupInitiative would do for a Hero System game. I know there's a hero-centric solution out there, but I've never tried it. TokenMod and ChatSetAttr would be very useful in a Hero game, as there are so many rules to accommodate, along with at least three depletable states (Stun, End and Bod)  TokenMod would be very useful for setting statuses, and Hero has lots of those (Flash, Entangle, Mind controlled, etc.). Don't forget that you can apply a number (0-9 to a status, which would be helpful to mark flyer altitude. Is there an easy Hero dice syntax? (Total dice for stun, but each die counts for 1 body, with the exception of a rolled 1 yields +0 Body damage, while a rolled 6 yields +2)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, I was just making some blind stabs... =D