Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E Shaped Sheet] Rolls are always Whispered

Using the 5E shaped sheet and rolls are set to "Never Whisper Rolls" via the cogwheel but all the rolls I make end up being Whispered to the DM. How do I fix this or is it something on our DM's end?
Dink said: Using the 5E shaped sheet and rolls are set to "Never Whisper Rolls" via the cogwheel but all the rolls I make end up being Whispered to the DM. How do I fix this or is it something on our DM's end? Do some debugging and make sure that restarting the game, closing and opening the sheet, clearing the browser cache, etc does not fix it. Then try and create a new character and see if you can reproduce the problem. If so, add an issue to the tracker with said reproduction path.
HLazar said: Do some debugging and make sure that restarting the game, closing and opening the sheet, clearing the browser cache, etc does not fix it. Then try and create a new character and see if you can reproduce the problem. If so, add an issue to the tracker with said reproduction path. OK did all the Bolded areas and nothing has changed. Waiting for the DM to set me up with another sheet to see if it happens there as well. The other players seem to have no problems with their rolls being seen.
Have you tried toggling that setting to Always Whisper, making a roll in chat, then toggling the setting back to Never Whisper? Also, be sure you are using Chrome or Firefox for your browser.