Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

User cannot seem to get players to see my sheet (Monster of the Week)

Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
So I created the Monster of the Week sheet and I recieved a PM from someone saying this: "... I have run into a small problem that I am not sure if it is me or not. I tried to use the character sheet, creating a sheet for each of my characters. I am able to see all three tabs as the GM, but my players are only able to see the Bio and Abilities tabs. The character sheet tab does not appear for them. I have checked the settings, and given edit rights to everyone involved in the game. Not sure if there is something else I need to do..." I wonder if anyone has advice- is this a coding issue on my part that I haven't discovered yet, or something else? I have tried it making myself a player and back and it works fine
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
They'll need to open a Bug Report. I don't have any issues.
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
Ok so I can eliminate the code as a problem then? That's great to know thanks. I'll respond and tell them that
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Yeah, the code doesn't appear to be a problem. The GM may want to validate what browser the players are using. Sounds like they may be using IE or Edge. Regardless, if the players aren't using Chrome or Firefox, that's likely the issue. 
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
Ok that's great, I really want to help him out and I suggested he file a bug report but I didn't really know where to start. Thanks a lot