Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to access a PM

Yesterday one of my players sent me a couple of PMs in a thread opened long ago. When I tried to read them, I got the following message: NameError: undefined local variable or method `current_acount' for #<D20:0x00000017666ae0> I have access to all other PM threads. My player is having the same problem: He can access all PMs but this one thread. Any ideas or suggestions? How can I ask the Dev team directly? Thank you all.
This is happening for me and at least one other player too.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
To contact the devs directly, you just email them at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.
Well, at least I am not the only one. "Shared disgrace, relief of fools" is a saying in my mother language. I will email the devs. Thanks for the address.