Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spells from a looted spell book.

Edited 1492719473
Hi I just finished my first ever D&D 5th Edition campaign on Roll 20 with the Master's Vault and being a caster I got the boss Drazal Vibbin's spellbook as loot. My question is is there a way to get those spells in a specific clickable spellbook like the spells section of my character sheet or do I have to add them one by one to my spell sheet. If I have to add them one by one is there an extra spell book I can use so I specific space for them to be instead of writing them in a certain spell slots place.
If you wanted to keep it separate I would create a separate character sheet just for that.
As far as I know you add them 1 by 1 to your book. You will always have the spells in you book unless you loose it. Then you just check off the speall you have prepared and a red dot will appear showing you the ones that are prepared.
ahh ok and with Drazal's Spellbook how many of those spells can I have prepared as a lvl 2 warlock? I only ask cause there are like 10 or so spells in the book and as a lvl warlock it says I only know 3
Technically in 5e, only wizard can use spellbooks. Unless you are a pact of the Tome warlock in which case you can use any warlock ritual spell written in a spellbook.